The Greatest book you may ever read outside the bible - watch the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently there was some trouble with the previous thread I posted this comment to, but it is worth saying again. :) This is one of my all time favorite books: I loved it even more on rereading and will probably love it yet more deeply every time I read it through again (it's one of those books I will keep with me to reread fairly often). It is certainly a staff on which a traveler can lean, as Rev. Spurstowe wished it to be. I'm very glad it's been republished.

I bought it with great anticipation from Amazon for my kindle. Unfortunately it has to go into the que so I can finish the reads before me right now.

I just downloaded the book from Amazon with no problems.

Just wanted to thank you and your wife for editeding The Practice of Piety by Lewis Bayly. Still not finished yet but I must state this is going to be a favorite of mine for years to come. God willing. The only problem I have found with this book is no active table of contents.

I just downloaded the book from Amazon with no problems.

Just wanted to thank you and your wife for editeding The Practice of Piety by Lewis Bayly. Still not finished yet but I must state this is going to be a favorite of mine for years to come. God willing. The only problem I have found with this book is no active table of contents.

What?

That means that Amazon is stripping out the TOC when they process the book.

Everything at the Puritan Shop has an active table of contents, including the MOBI files for the kindle. I'll ask amazon how to avoid that for them...

But I am glad you love the book!

Everything at the Puritan Shop has an active table of contents, including the MOBI files for the kindle. I'll ask amazon how to avoid that for them...

Even the 1647 WCF, The Wells of Salvation, Independency A Great Schism, Augustine's Calvinism, I have purchased through Amazon, none of them have a active table of contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back