The Harold Camping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notthemama1984

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Proof the Rapture is coming

I saw this picture on facebook. It is a photo of the storms that hit Bama recently. Can anyone see the rapture connection?

231191_10150172055113240_504853239_6994721_1692305_n.jpg

PS. If you do not know me, I do not believe in the rapture. I find the above humorous.

Can't see the connection. But this was brought up in my classroom the other day and because everybody started talking I couldn't even put my point in that there are multiple escatological views.

I saw the angel. But what I want to know is, are we sure it's an angel? What's with all the pixie dust?

Is my prize that I get to be raptured first along with all the Campingites?

Those already have an appointment for the end of may, right? It will be tough for Harold to reschedule again. It's getting busier and busier till December 2012.

I asked my pastor if he would manage my estate when I am raptured and for some reason he was offended. :scratch:

I thought about asking my father in law if he would sign over his estate on Monday, but then I remembered he was in bankruptcy.

I still want to get one of those bumper stickers:

Warning: in case of rapture, this vehicle will be unmanned.

It may prevent dovetailing from nasty drivers....

There's an "angel" blowing a horn.

Atop every Mormon temple.

You beat me to it. I was going to suggest that it sure looks like Moroni.

Since I'm just a Baptist and Harold Camping has more bone fides as a "reformed" person, would a few of you truly Reformed brethren please send me checks for your life savings prior to May 21? I promise not to cash them if Camping is wrong.

[Full disclosure: I cannot be held responsible for a teeny weenie misrepresentation when all that cash is on the line.]

Go up on the roof on 5/21 and start jumping up.....maybe it will take.

Well don't forget now that every time zone will be preceded by an earthquake and then the rapture. So jumping up and down might be dangerous to your health, espically on your roof unless you have a flat roof.

Anyone know where the first time zone is? Maybe some one with experience can make one of those radar things like the have to let us know where santa is on christmas eve. With one of them then we can know when to expect the rapture.

Well don't forget now that every time zone will be preceded by an earthquake and then the rapture.

Is the rapture going to take place on Japan's May 21st or America's May 21st? :scratch:

It will happen all over the earth at the same time.

It will be a suspension of gravity turning the earth into a huge centrifugator.

But there will remain a spiritual magnetic counter force, those who have sins, a single sin it may be, will remain bounded to the earth. Poor Worldly people!

t will happen all over the earth at the same time.

It will be a suspension of gravity turning the earth into a huge centrifugator.

But there will remain a spiritual magnetic counter force, those who have sins, a single sin it may be, will remain bounded to the earth. Poor Worldly people!

Genius has visited the board. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back