The Harold Camping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is Elizabeth, Kevin's wife. Kevin was taken from us at 5:59 PM today in a flash of brilliance, good looks, and spiritual one-upmanship. I fully expected him to be raptured. Peace.

NEW PREDICTION

This just in. Dateline, Alameda.

Today is the new "Groundhog Day," according to media-mogul and would-be-prophet, Harold Camping. Camping--(in)famous for his various unfulfilled, gematria-laced interpretive ramblings--has announced that in the wake of the latest prophetic bust, May 21, 2011 will be repeated "until mankind gets it right. Tomorrow will not come," avers Camping, "we will wake up in the morning, and it will be Saturday May 21, 2011, again. As long as it takes."

Oh, wow, does that bring back memories! Does Whistle Pig still have Loganberry drinks? Those are great.

When I was a kid, we would go to Jetport on Fridays for fish fry. It was one of my favorite places growing up.

Not sure about the Loganberry, I never drank it. Good to know about Jetport wanted to try their food but never made it. Maybe next weekend my wife and I will go for a fish fry. Taking the thruway is so easy now.

Oh, wow, does that bring back memories! Does Whistle Pig still have Loganberry drinks? Those are great.

When I was a kid, we would go to Jetport on Fridays for fish fry. It was one of my favorite places growing up.

Not sure about the Loganberry, I never drank it. Good to know about Jetport wanted to try their food but never made it. Maybe next weekend my wife and I will go for a fish fry. Taking the thruway is so easy now.

I think you will enjoy it. But what you HAVE to do, yes, HAVE to do, is go to the Como Restaurant in Niagara Falls. It is the best Italian restaurant I have been to. We go every time we are back in town.

Not in the face! Not in the face!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

And I like Olive Garden's unlimited soup refills. :p What can I say, I'm using my youthful metabolism to the max.

The dressing is fine. It is the limp lettuce, the warm tomatoes, the soft olives, and the limp peppers that they don't get right. Their quality has really dropped over the years; at least every time I've been there.

I'm not sure what the problem is. When it is served like this, the texture feels like someone has sucked on the vegetables for a few seconds, thus allowing me to use less energy to masticate my food. You may call this a drop in quality, but really this is a pro-customer initiative that ought to be applauded.

dunno...

but Family Radio's still streaming online. I wonder when the next "Open Forum" live show is going to be done - or if it is ever coming back?

Best response I've seen:

BillboardPerspective-Exported.jpg

Yesterday, I was flipping through the radio stations, and caught REM's "End of the World" playing. I looked at the clock and it said 6:01. I busted up laughing. :lol:

Someone share this on FB: The world is not ending today. It is just being rebooted. Please be sure your security software is up to date. Run a full scan of your life and remove any malicious files which may be damaging your joy, stealing your hope, or slowing down your blessings. If you need more instructions, please put your hands together, bow your head and contact tech support

Someone share this on FB: The world is not ending today. It is just being rebooted. Please be sure your security software is up to date. Run a full scan of your life and remove any malicious files which may be damaging your joy, stealing your hope, or slowing down your blessings. If you need more instructions, please put your hands together, bow your head and contact tech support

I don't have time to unzip the implications of that message, but I am offended that this person would RAM me with their mere opinion of the owner's manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back