The Holiness of God – Free from Amazon Kindle Store by R.C. Sproul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baron

Puritan Board Graduate
Just recently downloaded the above book. Plus The Strategy of Satan – Free from Amazon Kindle Store. Warren W. Wiersbe. This is a free pre order.

For those who celebrate the Lord's Day from sundown to sundown.

Wheres the link?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

ohhh nvm

I wish this came out before I purchased the actual book weeks ago! The books look cooler anywayyy :p

Thanks for sharing this, John. Always nice to be able to carry some Sproul on the go!

Is Warren Reformed? I do not know much of this man, so I am cautious before reading.

I do not know if he is reformed or not. I have his Classic Sermons Set which is sermon's by various pastor's. But then I'm not Reformed either. I was told that one can find some truth in diffrent authors.

The Strategy of Satan – Free from Amazon Kindle Store. Warren W. Wiersbe
Is Warren Reformed? I do not know much of this man, so I am cautious before reading.

As far as I can tell, Wiersbe is a "Reformed" Dispensationalist. My brother bought me the Transformation Study Bible by Warren Wiersbe for Christmas a couple of years ago. He is certainly a dispensationalist but I believe he is a monergist as well. Obviously I disagree with his dispensationalism but I find his down to earth preaching and writing style helpful.

You can find his sermons online. I listened to one a while back. He had some interesting illustrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back