The Marrow Controversy: David Lachman

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the horse's mouth

For the record, David Lachman (my father) was very amused to find out someone thought he was over 300 years old. Don't worry, I named no names.:D

Having just spoken with him about it not more than twenty minutes ago, I can say this with some authority: Lord willing and depending on various circumstances, his intention is to publish a slightly revised edition of the Marrow Controversy within the year. His desire is that it be a proper binding (hardback, dust jacket) and reasonably priced (well below current retail!).

If you have any questions about the future reprint OR about use of the current edition, feel free to get in touch with him via the contact information found on his website: David C. Lachman - Contact Us.

I'm not authorized to say this (that is, he doesn't know I'm saying it), but as you desire to see this republished, please pray that the Lord would smooth the path toward republishing and grant grace to those involved in it.

Cordially,
Sarah

(yes, I realize this thread is from a ways back, but perhaps what I've said here will encourage someone that the Marrow Controversy is not forgotten!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back