The Masculine Mandate free eBook

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just finished going through this book in our men's group and I would agree that it is a great book. On a funny side note, when we were discussing the chapter on male leadership in the church, one of our older men expressed that he was very surprised and pleased that the author believed in male church leadership even though he was a Presbyterian. I had to explain that not all Presbyterians are of the liberal PCUSA variety as apparently many Baptists assume.

Providence has this available today, as this thrust, along with a man being the priest of his home, will be the center of our men's breakfasts in the fall. Looking forward to reading this.

We just finished going through this book in our men's group and I would agree that it is a great book. On a funny side note, when we were discussing the chapter on male leadership in the church, one of our older men expressed that he was very surprised and pleased that the author believed in male church leadership even though he was a Presbyterian. I had to explain that not all Presbyterians are of the liberal PCUSA variety as apparently many Baptists assume.
At the rate the PCUSA is declining, I think the liberal Presbyterians will be some day be a minority....

At the rate the PCUSA is declining, I think the liberal Presbyterians will be some day be a minority....

It appears that you are correct. Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) - News & Announcements - Stated Clerk releases PC(USA) 2012 statistics

Thanks brother Fred,

I'm curious where you folks find these Kindle freebies. I love passing them onto our congregation if they are good. I believe that Rick's other book "Holding Hands, Holding Hearts" to be one of the more grounded books on courtship and dating as well as his excellent work in the REC series, so I look forward to reading this one.

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back