The Merciless New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Bruckner

Puritan Board Professor
poor Dallas. I guess T.D Jakes didn't pray hard enough :D

This has turned out to be a massacre of great proportions. Dallas looked like Jericho being pillaged by Joshua.

All the haters come out of the woodwork, putrid officiating and a phantom extra down made for about a 10 point swing.

As for running up the score at the end I guarantee if the two meet in the Super Bowl that Dallas will exact revenge, if you are honest it was clear Dallas can play with anyone.

Dallas is good, and I am a sad Raider fan, but as a football fan I have to say that no one is New England's equal. Add 20 points to Dallas's score and they still lose.

if the two meet in the Super Bowl that Dallas will exact revenge, if you are honest it was clear Dallas can play with anyone.
the only way dallas can beat the new england pats, is at ea sports video games :D Those guys were psychologically beaten. the stage is too big for them. they will have to go back and beat scrub teams like the Bills and the Dolphins :D

if the two meet in the Super Bowl that Dallas will exact revenge, if you are honest it was clear Dallas can play with anyone.
the only way dallas can beat the new england pats, is at ea sports video games :D Those guys were psychologically beaten. the stage is too big for them. they will have to go back and beat scrub teams like the Bills and the Dolphins :D
Or the Giants right?

A quick look at some of the Cowboys Super Bowl seasons and alot in common with this one exists

In week four on Monday Night in 1992 Dallas lost 31-7 but regrouped to finish 13-3 and win Super Bowl XXVII

In week nine of 1995 Dallas lost at home to San Francisco 38-20 but regrouped to win Super Bowl XXX.

The season is young, Dallas- 5-1 and if the Patriots can get past Indy Dallas will be waiting for them in Super Bowl XLII.

you have to love those optimistic cowboy fans :D
This is a team that lives for the cliffhanger, losing to a team that is an established cheater and fields a quarterback who flings his seed around as much as the football is not anything to feel ashamed about, they'll get theirs soon enough, i don't even think NE can beat Indianapolis.

wow...again, I am a Raider fan and I don't like Brady AT ALL, but the Pats are so far above and beyond anyone in the NFL that it's kind of sad.

you have to love those optimistic cowboy fans :D
This is a team that lives for the cliffhanger, losing to a team that is an established cheater and fields a quarterback who flings his seed around as much as the football is not anything to feel ashamed about, they'll get theirs soon enough, i don't even think NE can beat Indianapolis.
don't playa hate. participate :D its not too late to join the pats bandwagon. there's always room for one more :D

Mark my words. The pats will destroy the Colts. November 4th is a day of reckoning. Apocalypse.

The Patriots are like Jedi Knights and the rest of the NFL are like Britney Spears fans :D Poor Dallas was nothing more than an uncouth pretender to the throne. I actually thought they would have put up a serious fight.

Look, I've been admitting how great the Pats are, but their defense could have been better tonight. The Colts have a better offense than Dallas!

Look, I've been admitting how great the Pats are, but their defense could have been better tonight. The Colts have a better offense than Dallas!
Dallas is one of the most overmarketed teams in history. Probably second to the yankees. And there is nothing I've seen from them this year that makes me think that they are special.

they will pick up from last year and get a juicy first round exit during the playoffs.

Possible, but the Pats still need to secure up their defense. I thought Dallas had way too much offense in the game.

this is the scary thing about the Pats. They always win with their B game. I think we will begin to see their A game midpoint of the season. I honestly can't believe that they have peaked.

Well I am going to be really quiet and mourn
AFTER I mention that the Pat's Wes Welker
is a Texas Tech boy out of little old Lubbock.

This Pat's team is better then the previous "Super bowl" Pats teams. This team if they can get by Indy will have an undefeated season. Brady will pass Mannings TD single season record for sure if he keeps playing the way he is. And Moss has shown that he is still unstoppable. This team beat Dallas with out a running game whatsoever... Brady is the best QB in the game. Watch out Cowboys here come my Vikings....

What many people seem to be forgetting is that the Colts are better this year than last year. Their defense is actually effective. And look what they did to TB with #1 wr and #1 rb out.

CT

What many people seem to be forgetting is that the Colts are better this year than last year. Their defense is actually effective. And look what they did to TB with #1 wr and #1 rb out.

CT
a drowning man with clutch at a straw :wink: November 4th will be a day of total desecration as the Pats will trounce those goody two shoes innocent pretty boy colts. Make sure you are wearing a cheap t shirt because you will have to rent your garments :D

Well I am going to be really quiet and mourn
AFTER I mention that the Pat's Wes Welker
is a Texas Tech boy out of little old Lubbock.
join the bandwagon. all are welcome. Welker kicked some dallas derriere :D
You didn't have many friends growing up did you?

Besides how can you possibly root for a team that has been CAUGHT CHEATING?
Cheating is such a strong word :D There's room on the Patriots bangwagon for one more Travis. We're like a Mega church. Always expanding

This Pat's team is better then the previous "Super bowl" Pats teams. This team if they can get by Indy will have an undefeated season. Brady will pass Mannings TD single season record for sure if he keeps playing the way he is. And Moss has shown that he is still unstoppable. This team beat Dallas with out a running game whatsoever... Brady is the best QB in the game. Watch out Cowboys here come my Vikings....
thou art an honest man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back