"The new church" cult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even by posting that link, you're helping support false doctrine.
:2cents:

Besides, you can tell it is a cult. It says in the rules book that every member of the New Church must purchase, register, and drive a Volvo, and give 33 1/3% of their gross income to the New Church Treasurer. Sounds like a cross between the Salvation Army, the United Way, and Ba'hai!!!

Originally posted by Puritanhead
Even by posting that link, you're helping support false doctrine.
:2cents:

Besides, you can tell it is a cult. It says in the rules book that every member of the New Church must purchase, register, and drive a Volvo, and give 33 1/3% of their gross income to the New Church Treasurer. Sounds like a cross between the Salvation Army, the United Way, and Ba'hai!!!

Are you serious? :candle:

I happen to live about 30 min from the capital of Swedenborgianism (Brynn Athen sp?) and pass through it on the way to church. They have a massive cathedral and college, gothic architecture I believe, but I don't know a thing about their beliefs and I dont think I've ever met a Swedenborgian.

A rare picture of Emmanuel Swedenborg:

chef7t.jpg

Very clever Andrew, but the Swedish chef says "Börk! Börk! Börk!" His Norwegian cousin has been heard saying, "Børk! Børk! Børk!" But alas, a nods as good as a wink to a blind hörse.... or hørse.

:lol::lol::lol:
You're hysterical, Bob
:lol::lol::lol:

Ecclesiates 5:18 Behold, what I have seen to be good and fitting is to eat and drink and find enjoyment in all the toil with which one toils under the sun the few days of his life that God has given him, for this is his lot.

This whole topic could have been posted on "Entertainment and Humor".

Thanks for the laughs.

My wife said she likes to see me smile !

:lol:

Originally posted by BobVigneault
Very clever Andrew, but the Swedish chef says "Börk! Börk! Börk!" His Norwegian cousin has been heard saying, "Børk! Børk! Børk!" But alas, a nods as good as a wink to a blind hörse.... or hørse.

Is that "hørse" as in "Nørse"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back