The 'Pope' and the Sword of judgment

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuritanZealot

Puritan Board Freshman
I didn't know where else to put this so if someone else has a better idea please do move it (moderators etc).

At the weekend a friend of mine went down to London to counter the Pope's arrival by handing out tracts and preaching the Gospel to the unsaved Catholics who were hording into the lions den.

He managed to get a small video on his phone of the Unholy Father tottering past in his mini tank, which was quite amusing. However what was most interesting and slightly disturbing was the presence of about 1000 Muslim protestors on the other side of the street. As the Pope entered the Marble Arch there were large crowds of Catholics mingled in with a moderate number of Protestants attempting to counter their cheers with boos, but on the other side of the road behind a cordon of linked armed police officers were a large number of Islamic militants.

My friend said he has never seen anything so scary in his whole life. They were all wearing face coverings, waving the Al Quadea flag (the white sword and 'Jihad' verse on a black background) and chanting Islamic slogans. Anjem Choudry (spelling?) was there preaching through a megaphone about how the Pope will burn in Hell, (indeed), how the Catholics must stop worshipping a man (indeed) and how their system of works would not get them into a right relationship with God (indeed)'. However, then they proceeded to say they would burn down the Vatican, slaughter all christians who didn't bow the knee to islam, bring Sharia to the UK and kill anyone who didn't agree with them. My friend said the leader would shout something in Arabic and then the whole crowd would echo it screaming at the tops of their lungs and stamp their feet in unison. He is an ex soldier and said he hasn't seen anything like it outside a military parade ground for expressing a feeling of aggressive might about to be unleashed.

I couldn't help but feel that after our sovereign has bowed the knee to the Pope, after the so called 'Church' of England has bowed the knee to the Pope, and after the nations press has officially declared the Reformation 'pointless' that God is about to judge the United Kingdom with a brutal, brutal Islamic uprising.

antichrist has been successful in getting the population at large to equate Christianity with Catholicism so that we're all tarred with the same "paedophile" brush. It can be quite tiring and often futile trying to explain that the two are not the same. Confusion is a powerful weapon for evil, and of course the next move in the game (which Dawkins and others are working hard on) is to bring off the equating of Christianity with Islam under the blanket heading "religion".
There's one thing that I think could shed a lot of light, and that's when Islam gets strong enough to challenge the liberal PC consensus head on. When gay rights clash with racial tolerance....that's when things will get really interesting.
Brothers and sisters, let's pray without ceasing for the Western world.

[video=youtube;AoCU6Clpkxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoCU6Clpkxk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back