The Prosperity Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool website!

How far are ytou all from the COld Harbor battle site, I have a church there that supports me. Maybe you two could fellowship (similar doctrines).

Cool website!

How far are ytou all from the COld Harbor battle site, I have a church there that supports me. Maybe you two could fellowship (similar doctrines).

I thinks we're about 4 hours away from Cold Harbor brother. Isn't it next to Richmond? I know that both of my great great grandfathers were there during that great battle. They were in the 45th and 60th Va infantry. Amazingly, both lived through it.

Ha, they lived though that battle because they didn't fight under Grant the butcher! Ha. Thousands dead within just a few minutes of foolish headlong assault against entrenched soldiers.

Look up Ron Staley ronstaley1 at verizon dot net ......he is a grace pastor near you. A great guy and a great encourager.

Ha, they lived though that battle because they didn't fight under Grant the butcher! Ha. Thousands dead within just a few minutes of foolish headlong assault against entrenched soldiers.

Look up Ron Staley ronstaley1 at verizon dot net ......he is a grace pastor near you. A great guy and a great encourager.

I heard brother. Staley preach at a Bible conference in Louisiana about 4 years ago. I think he is a regular at the St. Louis conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back