The Psalms in Human Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old copy of this book and highly recommend it. It must have been very popular at the turn of the century as the first edition was Dec 1903 whilst my edition dated Dec 1904 was the second reprint of the third edition. Very good anecdotal material and shows the day to day usage and deep experience of God through the Psalms whilst enduring many varied trials and tribulations, emotions, fears and comforts of life.

Last edited:
I have an old copy of this book and highly recommend it. It must have been very popular at the turn of the century as the first edition was Dec 1903 whilst my edition dated Dec 1904 was the second reprint of the third edition. Very good anecdotal material and shows the day to day usage and deep experience of God through the Psalms whilst enduring many varied trials and tribulations, emotions, fears and comforts of life.

:amen: It is a very precious book replete with accounts of how the saints have employed the Psalms in their lives to their own edification and that of those around them. This is a book is a great blessing and encouragement to see how God's people throughout the ages have lived and breathed the Psalms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back