The Puritan Conference - Live Now Free Livestream

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lineup is better than I expected when I first saw who was hosting.

Hopefully no restraints on dropping a word or to about the Lord's Day :) (and plenty of books there looks like from pictures I've seen).

GCC is not a confessional church. Some of their beliefs are not in line with Puritan theology. Therefore, I thought it strange for them to be hosting this conference, expecting it to be MacArthur et al who only would be doing the speaking.

GCC is not a confessional church. Some of their beliefs are not in line with Puritan theology. Therefore, I thought it strange for them to be hosting this conference, expecting it to be MacArthur et al who only would be doing the speaking.
Understood, though, I will offer no comment on that except we also had a hand in this conference. No need to derail this thread any further.

Understood, though, I will offer no comment on that except we also had a hand in this conference. No need to derail this thread any further.
I’m sure it will be great. I didn’t know anything other than GCC and a Puritan conference.

Will you be there?

Are they going to be available as videos afterward?

Are they going to be available as videos afterward?
I dont know, but I would probably say most likely. Since the livestream records the video anyway; and the heart of these men are to see the riches of the Puritans utilized by the broader church, I really cant see why they wouldnt offer it as a DVD set, or at least streaming on Graces on-demand channel. I dont think this is something they are going to do every year; as they are calling it "once in a generation" conference. But, I am sure that will have much to do with how this is received. While I cant speak for them; I would be highly surprised if they do not offer it much like they did the "Puritan" movie.

I dont know, but I would probably say most likely. Since the livestream records the video anyway; and the heart of these men are to see the riches of the Puritans utilized by the broader church, I really cant see why they wouldnt offer it as a DVD set, or at least streaming on Graces on-demand channel. I dont think this is something they are going to do every year; as they are calling it "once in a generation" conference. But, I am sure that will have much to do with how this is received. While I cant speak for them; I would be highly surprised if they do not offer it much like they did the "Puritan" movie.
Clearly says Media will be made available in coming weeks below the video player

I'm here now - it has been quite good thus far. I was particularly edified by Michael Reeves address, The Big God of the Puritans.

Hopefully no restraints on dropping a word or to about the Lord's Day :) (and plenty of books there looks like from pictures I've seen).
There have been several general mentions of the RPW (mostly from Beeke and Ferguson), and there were breakout sessions yesterday and today with four options each. Having to pick only one, I do hope the others are made available for viewing. And, oh yes, there are books... RHB, Ligonier, Crossway, and BoT each have a substantial offering. Plus, the book giveaway is pretty impressive:
PC_Books.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back