The Puritan Shop is Now Closed- Check Out My New eBook Site at Puritan Publications

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Yes, the Puritan Shop is closed. But check out my new site at www.puritanpublications.com!

I needed a more secure site, and a faster site (more manageable) behind the scenes.

Here are a few things to note about the new site.

1) 99% of all our prices on eBooks have been seriously slashed. Most of them are in half! So I have discounts right out of the gate on everything.

2) On top of lower prices for eBooks, I also have the ability to offer coupons on all our books at this new site. FOR EXAMPLE: Use coupon code PURITAN20 for 20% everything in the store until Friday July 22nd!

3) You can checkout using PayPal, OR a credit card. Once you go through the checkout, the PayPal screen allows you to use an account with them, or you can simply use the option for a credit card.

4) The "Shop Book Categories" link (located as a drop down menu on the right side of any page) is extremely user friendly and super fast. It allows you to view and sort through the entire site through categories with a click of the mouse.

There are also some other enhancements for later on, but overall, everything seems to function really well.

As always, all of the proceeds from ALL the eBooks (and all print books at our Print on Demand site) go to support A Puritan's Mind, and further book publishing.

Thanks for all your help in supporting A Puritan's Mind, and my you be exceedingly blessed as you study along with the Puritans and Reformers to the glory of Jesus Christ!

ebookpp20off.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back