The Puritan Shop is officially NOW OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
We are up and running!

We've finished over 15 new eBooks and have the new site ready to go.

Here is one of the works we decided to launch for Reformation Month.

[video=vimeo;30523910]http://vimeo.com/30523910[/video]

Let EVEYONE know.

The Puritanboard is the first to find out!

eBooks at the Puritan Shop are formatted - not scanned, not OCR'd, not facsimiles. They are formatted for both HARDBACK form and eBook form.

I'll be posting a number of videos on new works in the next couple of days...

Blessings!

Last edited:
Looks great, Matt.

For what it's worth, for some reason or another, the videos you post on the PB are not showing up on my MacBook. I'm running Safari 5.1.1.

Matt - Looks awesome. Small critique - I think the scroller at the bottom of the homepage moves too quick and choppy (running chrome btw). It would be nice to give the user some left and right buttons to manually scroll the new releases.

Matt - Looks awesome. Small critique - I think the scroller at the bottom of the homepage moves too quick and choppy (running chrome btw). It would be nice to give the user some left and right buttons to manually scroll the new releases.

I was thinking the same thing. I was missing the titles trying to click on them. I had to lead them as if I were hunting pheasant. That was on Chrome too.

I was thinking the same thing. I was missing the titles trying to click on them. I had to lead them as if I were hunting pheasant. That was on Chrome too.

Thanks guys for the input! When you get a chance, take a look again, you may need to refresh a couple of times, but the change is up. Tell us if you think that will work for now!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back