The Puritan View of Prayer: Taking Hold of God - Dr. Joel Beeke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Walsh

Puritan Board Senior
This video stirred me bigtime and encouraged me to redouble my efforts in fellowship and prayer with the Lord.

Psalms 27:8 (KJV)
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.

This video stirred me bigtime and encouraged me to redouble my efforts in fellowship and prayer with the Lord

It's just me bringing this back to the top because I think that it has been a very underrated post. Not too many people have viewed it, and no one has commented, yet I believe the subject is a dire one, especially at this time when our country and the churches are in such bad shape. Even if you don't like Beeke's style still try to get the spirit of what he has to say. It could change your life. It could change the future of our country. It could revive the church. We could see God send laborers into His field. And where better to find them then right here on the Puritan Board.

Thanks for your time.

Ed Walsh

This is not a prayer request so for lack of a means of grace forum (after all these years; and this is the puritan board?!) I moved it to Spiritual Warfare forum and shared it to the PB FB page which should get it some attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back