The Quotable George Bush Jr and Senior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladestunner316

Puritan Board Doctor
Just quotes for this thread if you have any:)

"You can fool some of the people all of the time and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
George W. Bush, joking at a Gridiron Club dinner, Washington, D.C., March 2001

Bush told Texas preacher James Robison:
"I feel like God wants me to run for president. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. . . . I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it."

"misunderestimate" :smug_b:

"My trip to Asia begins here in Japan for an important reason. It begins here because for a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times. From that alliance has come an era of peace in the Pacific." -George W. Bush, who apparently forgot about a little something called World War II. From speech in Tokyo, Feb. 18, 2002

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, in Nashville TN, Sept. 17, 2002

Saw the video of that last one, probably the funniest thing I've ever seen....he was so confused :p Poor guy.

I love him, but he's always good for a laugh

[Edited on 6-18-2004 by smhbbag]

Remarks by the President at the United States Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony
Falcon Stadium
United States Air Force Academy

"This is the great challenge of our time, the storm in which we fly. History is once again witnessing a great clash. This is not a clash of civilizations. The civilization of Islam, with its humane traditions of learning and tolerance, has no place for this violent sect of killers and aspiring tyrants. This is not a clash of religions. The faith of Islam teaches moral responsibility that enobles men and women, and forbids the shedding of innocent blood. Instead, this is a clash of political visions."

"The enemy declared war on us," he told a re-election rally. "Nobody wants to be the war president. I want to be the peace president."

"They can get in line like those who have been here legally and have been working to become a citizenship in a legal manner." "”George W. Bush, on immigrant workers, Washington, D.C., Dec. 20, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back