The Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible Is Now Available In E-Book Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyH

Puritan Board Senior
On Amazon in mobi, or direct from RHB in epub. I opted for Amazon and it seems they've done a fine job of formatting on my first perusal. Not very far into it but the table of contents is hyperlinked and text seems flawless so far.

The Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible - EBOOK - Reformation Heritage Books

So how are you enjoying this whole ebook thing Jimmy? :)

Logan, overall I am liking it very much, though I still like to read some of my stuff in hard copy. Nice to have a book in my lap, turning pages. OTOH, it is great to have Baxter's A Christian Directory on my kindle. The hard copy is huge and the print is small. The ereader version is a definite advantage. As long as the ebooks are well formated with an active table of contents &c. Your edition of Ryle's Holiness for example, was an excellent effort.

Anybody have an update as to when hard copy people can use the online version?

https://holybible.com/pages/rhkjvsb-info
Starting in late November or early December 2014, we will be rolling out online access to the Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible here on HolyBible.com. Access to the resources are free with an access code supplied to purchasers of the physical copy of the study Bible. (Access to the online content without the physical Bible will be available via direct purchase at a future date.)

The online study Bible functionality will be rolled out over the course of several months. Our first priority is letting users create accounts and redeem their access codes. Shortly after that (hopefully in mid-to-late December), registered users who have redeemed their access codes will be able to access standalone articles from the study Bible. In the following weeks, we will add access to the book introductions, inline notes, cross- references, and other resources from the great heritage of the Reformation.

Thank you for your patience as we work hard to bring this content to you in a secure, dependable way!

It seems the "access to the online content without the physical Bible" came first.

Jimmy - thank you the tip about the Bible. Side note: Do you know of a good formatted Matthew Henry Commentary for Kindle? I've downloaded a few samples and they are horrible in terms of navigation and format (different size text where there shouldn't be).

So how are you enjoying this whole ebook thing Jimmy? :)

Logan, overall I am liking it very much, though I still like to read some of my stuff in hard copy. Nice to have a book in my lap, turning pages. OTOH, it is great to have Baxter's A Christian Directory on my kindle. The hard copy is huge and the print is small. The ereader version is a definite advantage. As long as the ebooks are well formated with an active table of contents &c. Your edition of Ryle's Holiness for example, was an excellent effort.

Can you tell us the publisher of the Baxter Directory?

While I'm pleased with the Study Bible over all, I was surprised it had no cross references. That seems like a rather strange thing to leave out of a study Bible.

Can you tell us the publisher of the Baxter Directory?
Here is the link to the version I have. I could not find who published the kindle version, but so far I've found no formatting issues. Where I thought there was an error I looked it up in my hard copy (Soli Deo Gloria) and it was accurate in the kindle version. http://www.amazon.com/Christian-Dir...1&keywords=richard+baxter+christian+directory
While I'm pleased with the Study Bible over all, I was surprised it had no cross references. That seems like a rather strange thing to leave out of a study Bible.

Not in the way a cross reference Bible would have them but the study notes refer to other verses not infrequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back