The Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible Is Now Available In E-Book Format

Discussion in 'Recent Acquisitions' started by JimmyH, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyH

JimmyH Puritan Board Junior

2. Logan

Logan Puritan Board Junior

So how are you enjoying this whole ebook thing Jimmy? :)

3. JimmyH

Logan, overall I am liking it very much, though I still like to read some of my stuff in hard copy. Nice to have a book in my lap, turning pages. OTOH, it is great to have Baxter's A Christian Directory on my kindle. The hard copy is huge and the print is small. The ereader version is a definite advantage. As long as the ebooks are well formated with an active table of contents &c. Your edition of Ryle's Holiness for example, was an excellent effort.

4. chuckd

chuckd Puritan Board Sophomore

Anybody have an update as to when hard copy people can use the online version?

https://holybible.com/pages/rhkjvsb-info
    It seems the "access to the online content without the physical Bible" came first.

5. nick

nick Puritan Board Freshman

Jimmy - thank you the tip about the Bible. Side note: Do you know of a good formatted Matthew Henry Commentary for Kindle? I've downloaded a few samples and they are horrible in terms of navigation and format (different size text where there shouldn't be).

6. KMK

KMK Administrator Staff Member

Can you tell us the publisher of the Baxter Directory?

7. Logan

Logan Puritan Board Junior

For Matthew Henry on Kindle, check out OSNOVA's edition. It is excellent.

8. C. M. Sheffield

C. M. Sheffield Puritan Board Junior

While I'm pleased with the Study Bible over all, I was surprised it had no cross references. That seems like a rather strange thing to leave out of a study Bible.

9. JimmyH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.