The Reformation Made Easy by C. Matthew McMahon: new eBook &Hardback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Outside of Jesus Christ breaking into time and saving His people, the Reformation of the Church is the greatest historical religious and social revival ever recorded. I love studying the Reformation and wanted to have something that my parents could read and enjoy. Something easy. This work grew out of their request to have a work that covers the Reformation. Here we find the Roman Catholic Church hiding the Gospel, and the reformers rescuing it from the age of darkness and religious oppression. I follow d'Aubigne's outline, scale it WAY down, and hit the major tenants of what is most important and some of the significant interactions of the reformers. It covers the Reformation in Switzerland (Zwingli), Germany (Luther), England (Tyndale and Coverdale), and France (Calvin).

eBook
The Reformation Made Easy - C. Matthew McMahon | The Puritan Shop

Hardback:
The Reformation Made Easy by C. Matthew McMahon (Hardcover)

View attachment 2802

I agree with Scott and the book sounds awesome and much needed. I am a rabid Protestant now and I believe the Protestant Reformation is beginning to bloom again and sprout forth in the 21st century. I also firmly believe the Reformation of the Church is the greatest historical religious and social revival ever recorded. I also love studying the Reformation and when I get paid next I intend to purchase this book. Thank you Dr. McMahon and thank you for the PB, I am a more knowledgeable Reformed Protestant and Presbyterian today because of you and the PB. If there is ever any way I can assist you and the PB in any way please let me know.

Dudley,

You just keep being excited about Christ, the Gospel and the Reformation! Pray God revives the sleeping giant today, in our day and age.

Dudley,

You just keep being excited about Christ, the Gospel and the Reformation! Pray God revives the sleeping giant today, in our day and age.

Just watch us X Roman Catholics ROAR :)

I remember giving my testimony to a large group of people about what Jesus did for me and I could not help covey my utter disappointment with the Roman Catholic "church". The pastor where I worked came by to pat me on the head and say that I came across as a tad too bitter. No doubt he was correct but as one who had a real "protestant" conversion I now know how THE German reformer felt. God blessed Martin to be a true hero to who I am grateful for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back