The status of Puritan Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote voluntary donations (freewill offerings). This allows those who are able to help support the board do so while not limiting those who simply cannot pay!

Sponsors, or advertisers would be good, too. So is the idea of a newsletter or theological journal that we could put out.

The idea of having to pay a subscription to particpate would likely cause a down turn in posting and membership.

Phillip

Patrick - You're brilliant. I can see why you left the Navy... you have too much common sense!
Anyway... I like your ideas.:up::up:

Originally posted by pastorway
I vote voluntary donations (freewill offerings). This allows those who are able to help support the board do so while not limiting those who simply cannot pay!

Phillip

:ditto: I like this idea, hate to see those whose finances are difficutl at a particular time unable to partake of what the PB has to offer.:2cents:

:ditto: too PW thats all I was saying scott I didnt mena to come accross as thouugh I wasnt going to support the PB. I just didnt want to see this place turn into a paid membership thing I understand doing that over material things like sports or other stuff but not for this. I will give though so dont worry :) Whatever you decide to do might be good to make a link or something we can all look at to see where the board is financially etc...

I meant no offense scott :)

blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back