The Swiss and Neutrality

Status
Not open for further replies.
And demonic pagan ceremonies
I would assume less so that other Western European Countries. I have heard of Canadians, and people from my Country, say that Switzerland is culturally quite conservative, and very ordered as a nation. Therefore I would think there would not be a lot of pagan disordered ceremonies. That is not to deny Switzerland is a secular nation - it is.

I would assume less so that other Western European Countries. I have heard of Canadians, and people from my Country, say that Switzerland is culturally quite conservative, and very ordered as a nation. Therefore I would think there would not be a lot of pagan disordered ceremonies. That is not to deny Switzerland is a secular nation - it is.
Hi Stephen. I should have cited the reference for my comment. Last week I saw the opening ceremony for the Gotthard Tunnel. It featured a mix of overtly satanic symbols including a baphomet figure simulating a sex act scores of dancers who suddenly stripped to their underwear and started writhing with one another, a baby Lucifer descending from above, scores of homosexuals gleefully displaying their buttocks to the bored and apathetic assembly of European dignitaries and much more that I’m trying unsuccessfully to forget. It caused me to cry because it was such a stunning display of Western neopaganism. I’m not singling out Switzerland. Paganism and a return to prechristian ancestral religions is on the rise everywhere but I’d never seen such an open and ugly display before.

Hi Stephen. I should have cited the reference for my comment. Last week I saw the opening ceremony for the Gotthard Tunnel. It featured a mix of overtly satanic symbols including a baphomet figure simulating a sex act scores of dancers who suddenly stripped to their underwear and started writhing with one another, a baby Lucifer descending from above, scores of homosexuals gleefully displaying their buttocks to the bored and apathetic assembly of European dignitaries and much more that I’m trying unsuccessfully to forget. It caused me to cry because it was such a stunning display of Western neopaganism. I’m not singling out Switzerland. Paganism and a return to prechristian ancestral religions is on the rise everywhere but I’d never seen such an open and ugly display before.
Indeed.
I found this. No bad pictures in this one but, I probably wouldn't watch the video.
https://www.swissinfo.ch
The website will not copy full and reverts to a main page every time I paste it...
It's supposedly based upon mythology. Not surprising. I figured it would have to lean heavily on ancient, Helvetic folklore. Europe has been returning to their pagan roots for some time now.

They are also very libertarian-esque... I think their current central bank director is influenced by Austrian economics, ironically.

Thank you for the update. That is tragic. I was aware secular forces were trying to remove the last aspects of Switzerland's Christian heritage (as they are doing in my, and other countries) but it appears to be at a faster rate than I realised.
Indeed.
I found this. No bad pictures in this one but, I probably wouldn't watch the video.
https://www.swissinfo.ch
Not sure what article you refer to. Perhaps give the headline.

It also seems to me that immigration is creating problems in Switzerland with other nationalities bringing in their pagan practices.

They are also very libertarian-esque... I think their current central bank director is influenced by Austrian economics, ironically.

This years Libertarian Party presidential candidate, Jo Jorgensen, said a few times that her ideal America is "one giant Switzerland," a comment I found rather striking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back