the Thank you button - should the expression of gratitude be an upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

discipulo

Puritan Board Junior
The Thank you button.

I mailed the board on this and I received this answer:

«When you reach 15 posts then you'll be able to use the Thanks button.

Until then, the feature does not appear.»

Maybe there is a very good reason for this to be so.

I was not told which.

But personally I can’t understand it,

I was even already thanked twice,

as dear brothers here were too kind and generous,

yet I have so much more to thank, than to be thanked for,

but I can’t press the button. :rolleyes:

Should the expression of gratitude be an upgrade?

I am glad that giving thanks to the Lord

is also the healthy cry of the new born baby.

Yours.

César

«When you reach 15 posts then you'll be able to use the Thanks button.
Until then, the feature does not appear.»
César,
Welcome to the board. Thanks for posting your question about the thanks button. Looks like you only have 8 more posts to go and you'll be able to use the function. Why don't you set a goal for yourself of being able to thank people by the end of the day. Looking forward to reading your posts (and maybe even receiving a thank you or two).

<sitting back and looking for César's posts>

It won't take you very long to get there. You can express your thanks by just replying with a type-written "Thanks." to the posts you are thankful for. So, you should be there in short order. I had a similar question, only because I couldn't figure out where the button was!

By the way, Welcome!

You can express your thanks by just replying with a type-written "Thanks."
Amen! I actually think this is much better than the "thanks" and "thanked" feature. I have been blessed by some posters who are nowhere near the top of the leader board on being thanked. If you are appreciative of a brother or sisters comments, tell them so in words while giving glory to God. It is worth a lot more than the thanks button.

FEEL FREE to thank anything and everything I say, it will boost your post count and hey....it will make me feel very valued....;););););)

no...that's why I thought it was weird. I don't know if I've thanked anyone today. I've been especially ungrateful.

I wondered if this "thank you" button is a way of sport for us males in here ?

You know writing really good stuff to get our thanked number up, and now I have also rewealed why my number is so low :lol::lol::lol:

no...that's why I thought it was weird. I don't know if I've thanked anyone today. I've been especially ungrateful.

Well I thank you for your thank you that you gave me a couple of weeks ago....it got me started in being introduced to you, a fellow native Pittsburgher. A truly elite club ;) ;)

Odd. I checked your account and it's working on this end. You may want to try re-booting or clearing your cache or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back