The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Disney is more careful regarding the film release, and not release it in the midst of 4-5 other blockbusters.

If Dawn Treader has the same meagre results that Caspian had, it could put a major dent in the potential filming of the rest of the series.

They really should film them at the same time if possible like they did with Lord of the Rings since the children are going to be showing their age as they move through the series.

I really liked that book too and agree that I hope they do a better job at it than they did with the previous two. Regarding ages, they only have to worry about Lucy and Ed for one more film because only Eustace returns for The Silver Chair.

It has been announced that Iron Man 2 is now scheduled for release on May 7, 2010, the same day as the release for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. We'll see if that changes...

It has been announced that Iron Man 2 is now scheduled for release on May 7, 2010, the same day as the release for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. We'll see if that changes...

Boo!
:down: :down:

Mr Stark, I would think you'd be a fan of the man of iron. :p

What, you mean my rich, snobby cousin Tony? We aren't on speaking terms. :)

(plus, I really didn't think Iron Man was all that great of a superhero movie. I know, I know: "blasphemy!", but I wasn't all that impressed.)

Well, I certainly won't be crying myself to sleep that you believe that.

If I had to rank recent Super Hero movies then I would rank them:

1. Batman: The Dark Knight
2. The Incredible Hulk
3. Spiderman 3
4. Iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back