The Westminster Confession For Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsw201

Puritan Board Senior
For anyone going to the PCA GA in Chattanooga, there is going to the a Pre-GA Seminar on the WCF. This is what I received so far:

Monday and Tuesday, June 13 and 14, 2005, The Westminster Confession for Today, an international
conference on the work of the Westminster Assembly, will be hosted by the First Presbyterian Church in Chattanooga, Tennessee, located at 554 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga. You are invited to attend.

This conference is sponsored by:

Reformed Theological Seminary
Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
Christian Focus Publications (Scotland)
Westminster Assembly Project (Minutes and Papers, Cambridge, England)
Reformed Academic Press

Plenary speakers include noted scholars:

Ø Dr. Chad Van Dixhoorn, Research Fellow, Wolfson College, Cambridge.
Ø Dr. J. Ligon Duncan, III, Senior Minister, First Presbyterian Church of Jackson, Mississippi
Ø Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson, Professor of Systematic Theology, Westminster Seminary, Dallas
Ø Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr., President, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary

Seminars by:

Dr. Richard Pratt, Dr. Douglas Kelly, Dr. Duncan Rankin, Dr. Robert Cara, Dr. Frank James, Dr. Derek Thomas, Dr. Michael Milton

For more info. here is the Link - WCF Today

So would I! Dixhoorn is the guy over in England who is doing the research on the minutes of the Assembly. They had a similar conference at the last GA. I couldn't attend because I was on B&O, but they taped it. I hope they have tape this one.

Wayne,
You know, Matt is doing research on the minutes as well. Did you aquire a copy of the last conference? What was the theme?

Scott,

I got a CD of the last conference. The theme was along the same lines as this new conference. This one sounds like they are going to get into some of the latest contraversies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back