The Works of Richard Sibbes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
My set of Richard Sibbes' works arrived from James Dickson Books yesterday. They look great (never owned them before). :banana:

RichardSibbes.jpg

Mine have the old covers, not the ones with the new covers pictured below (for some reasons not all the old ones have the numbers of the volume on the dust jackets :violin:)

Works.jpg

I am planning to get Sibbes' Works so let me know how you find them! Hope to get Perkins' Works also when they are out. Two good English divines ;)

I am planning to get Sibbes' Works so let me know how you find them! Hope to get Perkins' Works also when they are out. Two good English divines ;)

Contact James Dickson Books and get their mailing list. Also do you know anywhere that does the works of John Howe?

Also do you know anywhere that does the works of John Howe?

Daniel, John Gowan has 3 vol. set of Howe's Works published by Soli Deo Gloria on his last catalogue (February 08). Contact him.

I've visited James Dickson's bookstore; he's a good man, he was kind enough to ship a ton of books to me in the States COD. And corresponded with both Peter Reynolds and John Gowan, also both good men.

For those who may be interested all of Sibbes' works are available online here and all of Howe's works are available online here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back