The Writings of A Puritan's Mind Volume 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Finally!! The second CD is ready for distribution. If you enjoyed the first "Writings of A Puritan's Mind volume 1", the second is even [i:9271667269]better[/i:9271667269]. There are three books on this CD, including Elisha Cole's work on [i:9271667269]God's Sovereignty[/i:9271667269] that John Owen and Thomas Manton endorsed and reviewed (among others).

The sermons on this CD [b:9271667269]are awesome[/b:9271667269] and timely.

Some of the works include:

Acts of Trent - and their Antidote
by John Calvin (Book)

A Sermon Against Lukewarmness
Henry Wilkinson (Sermon)

Helps for the Discovery of the Truth
by Thomas Cartwright (Sermon)

Difficulty in Reformation
by Anthony Burgess (Sermon)

Christ the Settlement
by Jeremy Whitaker (Treatise)

Self Surrender unto God
by Simeon Ashe (Sermon)

Providence
by Hugh Binning (Treatise)

The Nature, Formation and Fellowship of the Church
by John Brown (Treatise)

A Practical Discourse on God's Sovereignty
by Elisha Coles (Book) (Reviewed and endorsed by Thomas Manton and John Owen)

The Doctrine of Justification Against Rome
by David Clarkson (Treatise)

Lust Purity and the Christian Man
by C. Matthew McMahon (Treatise)

A History of the Reformation
by C. Matthew McMahon (Book)

An Introduction to Calvin's Thought
by C. Matthew McMahon (Treatise)

...and more!

Check it out here:
http://www.apuritansmind.com/PuritanCDVolume2.htm

Donations go to help the poor pastors in Peru, to the support of A Puritan's Mind, and for the materials and shipping of the CDs.

I try to keep the content around the same size so that each CD runs the same length. this one is actually longer than the last because of the length of the three books.

But you came in right under the wire. I was debating on what the last sermons would be, and so your came right at the right time! :D (And you did a great job.)

I hope this CD is a spiritual blessing...it has blessed me very much (especailly some of the sermons (Burgess!)).

Please pray that the CD "donations" pick up steadily. I still need to raise $1000 for the Peru trip - or thereabouts. If you can help, please do, even if it is simply prayers to that end.

Any money over the amount we need to fly down there goes directly to them. If we bring down $1000 dollars (which I desire to see happen) I can pay for 3 pastors and their families for one whole year.

Your help is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back