Their Time Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thanks James. Justice and Righteousness are the same word.... man!, that is such a foreign concept. That justice depends on righteousness? How far we have moved from that. I think first, of course, of the murder of the pre-born. I think next of the filth that is protected by our first amendment.

In our contemporary culture justice depends on self-interest and profit.

Current example:
Pro-family attorney Pat Trueman says hard-core p0rnography isn't free speech and should be prosecuted by the U.S. Department of Justice.

The majority understand that this is wrong and the apex of unrighteousness but no senator, congressman or judge can stand against an 8 billion dollar industry.

We recognize that we are different than Kenya and Chad because we recognize the 'rule of law' yet we permit and encourage murder of babies from the highest offices.

I shudder to consider how our Holy God views our rampant injustice and what lies in store for a nation that withholds justice and mocks righteousness.

That was great! I love Pastor Weaver. If I ever get to meat him someday I am going to give him a great big hug.

I love his 3rd application in part 5. We should be praying everyday that God would judge the wicked...and that we would not be a part of the wicked.

Wow! Thanks James. Justice and Righteousness are the same word.... man!, that is such a foreign concept. That justice depends on righteousness? How far we have moved from that. I think first, of course, of the murder of the pre-born. I think next of the filth that is protected by our first amendment.

In our contemporary culture justice depends on self-interest and profit.

Current example:
Pro-family attorney Pat Trueman says hard-core p0rnography isn't free speech and should be prosecuted by the U.S. Department of Justice.

The majority understand that this is wrong and the apex of unrighteousness but no senator, congressman or judge can stand against an 8 billion dollar industry.

We recognize that we are different than Kenya and Chad because we recognize the 'rule of law' yet we permit and encourage murder of babies from the highest offices.

I shudder to consider how our Holy God views our rampant injustice and what lies in store for a nation that withholds justice and mocks righteousness.

Rushdoony in his book Larceny of the Heart which is retitled from his original work Roots of Inflation, ties together how fiat currency requires fiat Justice and necessarily wars against righteousness. It's easy to condemn elected officials and others in civil government, but the real problem is all of us. When economics becomes corrupted it really affects everything and everyone else and everybody becomes a part of the problem.

Where your treasure is there will your heart be also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back