Theodoret of Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Presbyterian

Puritanboard Amanuensis
Has anyone here read his Commentary on the Psalms? I am reading sections of it in preparation for a sermon on Psalm 84 and he has some uber dynamite stuff in there. Highly recommend.

Hi Benjamin,

I haven't read his Psalms commentary, but I used his "Questions on the Octateuch" as I preached through Genesis and now I use it as I preach through Exodus. It's great. Very Christ-centered and applicable.

Has anyone here read his Commentary on the Psalms? I am reading sections of it in preparation for a sermon on Psalm 84 and he has some uber dynamite stuff in there. Highly recommend.

I've read his commentary on the Psalms (2 vols.), his commentaries on the Pauline epistles (including Hebrews, 2 vols.), his The Questions on the Octateuch (Genesis - Ruth, 2 vols), his Commentaries on the Prophets (Jeremiah, Baruch, Lamentations, Ezekiel, including the minor prophets, 3 vols), his Commentary on Daniel, and his Commentary on the Song of Songs, all of which were translated by Robert C. Hill (recently deceased) and published by different publishers.

DTK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back