This is Why You're Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just have a picture of a good ole fashioned can of coca cola. I know that's why I'am fat.

Those recipes were ridiculous. I couldn't help drooling all over my keyboard after that grilled cheese sandwich w/ bacon as the buns for two hamburger patties though.

My friend and IT guy here at the plant cooked a Bacon Explosion on the grill over the weekend.

It would fit right in with these recipes and I must admit, I love to try a sandwich made from one.

The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt... mmmm!

BTW You guys know how infamous we in the South are for deep frying our food. Yesterday I discovered something I've never heard of before... deep fried peanuts! They were great! (and greasy and ridiculous:lol:)

BTW You guys know how infamous we in the South are for deep frying our food. Yesterday I discovered something I've never heard of before... deep fried peanuts! They were great! (and greasy and ridiculous:lol:)

Deep fried peanuts are great. So is a deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Let's just say we got bored and hungry when I was in college.

This is not fair I have just come home from work and now I have to find a fastfood place, 1 double hamburger w/bacon please :)

A few of those items looked/sounded appealing. But most of them fell into what I would call the "challenge food" category. You know, like the Life cereal commercial -- "He won't eat it, he hates everything!" :lol:

-----Added 2/12/2009 at 08:58:59 EST-----

Man, I'm on a diet and that double hamburger fatty melt made me hungry!

Manley, I'm on a diet too, and pictures of almost any food makes me hungry, but some of that stuff was just plain torture. :um:

Whatever happened to our PB weight watcher thread? I haven't really been a total good boy, but I'm down another pound for a total of 4. My two youngest know about that thread, and they bought me a bag of M&Ms last night to tempt me into stopping.

I was doing really good on my diet until my uncle died and then I stopped eating all together... then at the wake there was nothing there that wasn't fried creamed or fried in butter (yes we do live in the south and when a person dies you try and kill all remaining family members off with fried butter) So I fell (or was pushed) off the wagon and I gained :*( 3 lbs.

Whatever happened to our PB weight watcher thread? I haven't really been a total good boy, but I'm down another pound for a total of 4. My two youngest know about that thread, and they bought me a bag of M&Ms last night to tempt me into stopping.

HERE is the thread.

So much has been happening around me lately, I haven't weighed in quite a while. Which is just as well because I haven't been eating right either. If I were a betting man, I'd bet the scales will show an increase when I get on them. :(

Interesting combos......maybe I'll stop having a dozen White Castles for breakfast and try one of those.

Deep fried peanuts are great. So is a deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Let's just say we got bored and hungry when I was in college.

Mmmmmm! You're causing me to want to deep fry everything in my kitchen!

I wonder... have any of the Yankees on the board ever tried deep fried turkey? WOW! It'll make you slap your Mama! :lol:

Being a major subscriber to cholesterol, fat and anything uber-yummy, I'd go for most of the things on that site. I think I'm gonna go cook something...

Theognome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back