Thomas Manton's Sermon on David's Covenanting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
Manton.jpg

I once listen to a sermon via a SWRB tape of Thomas Manton's on the subject of David's Covenanting Also Our Duty; does anyone know in which volume of his works this is located?

I looked over the index of Manton's Works and I'm not sure, but perhaps it is the SWRB title for one Manton's sermons on Psalm 119 found in volume 8:

Thomas Manton Sermons on Ps 119 - SERMON CXIV.

That would seem to be the correct one. Cheers. :cheers:

I think I will purchase his sermons on Psalm 119, the commentaries and the 3 volumes Banner published (which I sold a couple of years ago as I thought I would never read them). :oops: :doh:

I looked over the index of Manton's Works and I'm not sure, but perhaps it is the SWRB title for one Manton's sermons on Psalm 119 found in volume 8:

Thomas Manton Sermons on Ps 119 - SERMON CXIV.

That would seem to be the correct one. Cheers. :cheers:

I think I will purchase his sermons on Psalm 119, the commentaries and the 3 volumes Banner published (which I sold a couple of years ago as I thought I would never read them). :oops: :doh:

That sounds like a good plan! :cheers:

FCC&C,

BTW that is a great picture of Thomas Manton above; much better than the cartoon-type one that you usually see (like on Backwood's Presbyterians' Avatar). :):judge:

any idea if BOT will publish the rest? I bought the first 3 from BOT thinking they would continue publishing them, I hope I wasn't wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back