Thread Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, just about every thread I respond to kills it... *sigh*
Not sure why, though...

Given the very nature of this thread it will go on forever unless a mod stops it. The question is which mod wants to be known as the thread killer? :lol:

Now why would you go throwing out a challenge like that? On this board, there's a bucketload of mods that would drool at the idea of getting such a dishonor. Heck, they'd even put it down as their 'title'.

Theognome

Well I can't wait to see which mod drooled the most :lol:

Given the very nature of this thread it will go on forever unless a mod stops it. The question is which mod wants to be known as the thread killer? :lol:

Now why would you go throwing out a challenge like that? On this board, there's a bucketload of mods that would drool at the idea of getting such a dishonor. Heck, they'd even put it down as their 'title'.

Theognome

Well I can't wait to see which mod drooled the most :lol:

Probably the one who is most Pavlovian.

Theognome

{Moderator closing: I am killing this thread for being non-confessional. I don't know which confession, just pick one.}

This was only a simulated killing of this thread, had this been an actual killing it would be closed and no one could post one more senseless, mindless idling on it. Instead, get that little sparky of a brain stem revved up and post away.

(This has been a test of the Emergency Thread Killing system.)

It died the death of a thousand paper cuts. Horrible way to go. Better call the coroner. This thing is still jiggling a little. It sure SMELLS dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back