Thread on English Presbyterianism and Unitarianism

Status
Not open for further replies.

arapahoepark

Puritan Board Professor
I remember finding a thread on English Presbyterianism and our Rev. Winzer gave a small list of recommended books on the on their fall into Unitarianism. Does anyone recall it? I am curious as to the arguments used because it might be helpful against ESS/EFS.
Thanks!

I think it was further back...
It was more related to what happened to English Presbyterians.
There are no threads with the phrase by MW related to the unitarian aspect. You would need to provide something unique in the search terms that I could possibly then track down for you.

If the topic is eternal subordination of the Son, something related to that which you recall would greatly help. Unfortunately our search engine is limited in that boolean constructions of searches is not possible. For that prospect, one must rely upon Google's site search in its Advanced search feature.

Alternatively, from a blank Google search page enter:

Code:
site:puritanboard.com {enter search terms, booleans, etc. here} omitting braces shown
See also:
https://www.puritanboard.com/threads/nicene-christology.21767/#post-272075

Yes!
The search engine must be picky because I never typed in England....
Yes, engines are machines (hence quite picky without available fuzzy search operators). Next time (using Google) just type in Engl* and cover all possibilities. ;) Sadly, wild cards do not work very well with our site's search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back