time zone of posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigheavyq

Puritan Board Freshman
could you please put the time of the posts at eastern standard time? Most of the bloggers here are american and it would be less confusing. I know we have some foreigners here and I welcome them. but this really is annoying to me.

You have that ability already. Go to your Control Panel and make the time zone anything you want.

Originally posted by bigheavyq
could you please put the time of the posts at eastern standard time? Most of the bloggers here are american and it would be less confusing. I know we have some foreigners here and I welcome them. but this really is annoying to me.

Hmmm...and we in the Midwest are foreigners! :lol:

Couldn't pass that one up! ;)

hey ivan
how's the weather in wisconsin?
it's 80 and sunny here in clearwater, fl
who in the world would want to live in wisconsin anyway?

hey ivan
how's the weather in wisconsin?
it's 80 and sunny here in clearwater, fl
who in the world would want to live in wisconsin anyway?

Not me! Got my room ready!! :bigsmile:

come on down plenty of reformed people down here hope you like water sports and deep sea fishing

come on down plenty of reformed people down here hope you like water sports and deep sea fishing

Might take you up on it sometime!! Hmmm...let's see...water sports...I drink water (hold the salt, please!) and I eat fish. Do I have to catch my own fish in order to eat!! ;)

Ivan,
A man isn't a man until he can catch and scale his own fish and kill and skin his own meat. If your gonna eat from the bounty of God's creation, you have to know what it's like to take that life.
Take care brother

Ivan,
A man isn't a man until he can catch and scale his own fish and kill and skin his own meat. If your gonna eat from the bounty of God's creation, you have to know what it's like to take that life.
Take care brother

So I DON'T have to waterski! :lol:

Not a problem with catching and scaling. We have snow here, so the deer are easier to track. :bigsmile:

no, just parasail or jetski, of course, if your an arminian dispensationalist, like hunt or lahaye, we let you swim in the swamp with the gators.:lol::lol:

no, just parasail or jetski, of course, if your an arminian dispensationalist, like hunt or lahaye, we let you swim in the swamp with the gators.:lol::lol:

:lol: No Arminian here.

Hmmm...maybe I could start a business down there...Ready for the Rapture Parasail Company, Be First to Meet the Lord! YIKES!!

Do you eat gator meat? I hear it taste like chicken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back