Tom Cruise sets up Scientology Tent on set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“You can receive what’s called an assist there,” a Scientologist practice that, as she describes it, seems to be a glorified mini-massage. “If someone has an injury in a certain part of their body, if their back is killing them, they can come in and get an assist. It’s something that helps the body get in better communication with itself.” Actual Scientology literature is available, too, in case “someone walks in looking for a solution.” All of which has caused a certain amount of grumbling. Scientology watchdog Rick Ross says that he’s received e-mails from crew members wondering, “Where are the booths for the Catholics and the Jews?”

What about the tent selling videos of what one is to do if they are left behind!

It is a sad thing...Tom Cruise is trying to convert Katie Holmes (fellow Toledoan) by force...

Please join the support team trying to free her!FREE KATIE!

Originally posted by Draught Horse
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Tom Cruise has a new convert.

Katie Holmes embracing Scientology

That'll last as long as they are together.

You never know...she might be a missionary using Cruise to infiltrate the higher reaches of scientology to provide CRI with more answers and foil their evil plan!!!!

At least that sounds better than the bland Hollywood media chase that their on...Hmmmm...Tom Cruise is coming out with a new movie War of the Worlds at the same time Kate is coming out with the new Batman movie...Publicity Stunt? Nah!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Originally posted by Craig
It is a sad thing...Tom Cruise is trying to convert Katie Holmes (fellow Toledoan) by force...

Please join the support team trying to free her!FREE KATIE!

:lol:That site is hilarious!

P.S. Do you have a relative that posts on this board that is also from Toledo?

Originally posted by crhoades
Originally posted by Draught Horse
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Tom Cruise has a new convert.

Katie Holmes embracing Scientology

That'll last as long as they are together.

You never know...she might be a missionary using Cruise to infiltrate the higher reaches of scientology to provide CRI with more answers and foil their evil plan!!!!

At least that sounds better than the bland Hollywood media chase that their on...Hmmmm...Tom Cruise is coming out with a new movie War of the Worlds at the same time Kate is coming out with the new Batman movie...Publicity Stunt? Nah!!!:banana::banana::banana:

It all makes sense now

Originally posted by Joseph Ringling

I'm not sure if he's a member or not...but I think my brother peruses the Puritan Board now and again...if he's a member, he never posts.

Originally posted by Craig
Originally posted by Joseph Ringling

I'm not sure if he's a member or not...but I think my brother peruses the Puritan Board now and again...if he's a member, he never posts.

I think he posted a few times in a thread a few weeks back about the Lord's Day if I remember correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back