Tomorrow is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montanablue

Puritan Board Doctor
Friday!!!! I am always extremely excited for the weekends in the summertime and I love to hear what people are doing! So, share your fun weekend plans with the rest of the PB.

I only work a half day tomorrow, so I'm going to farmer's market in the afternoon with all of my hippie liberal friends who love to shop organic. Then, on Saturday I have a baby shower for a couple from my church in the afternoon, and a potluck at a friend's house in the evening. Sunday is church with the possibilty of a picnic afterwards with some friends from the congregatio if the weather is nice.

Only 24 more hours... :D

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday. She will be 1. My parents are in town from Alabama to join us for the celebration.

Work tomorrow. Eat in and maybe go to a movie with the wifey.

Saturday- Moot court board meeting Saturday morning with a brief meeting with my committee afterwards, go to in-laws for lunch and hang out there for rest of the day. Maybe ride bikes and play some xBox360.

Sunday- Worship.

It should be a good weekend for me.

Friday night my wife and I are taking advantage of some free baby-sitting as we have a night on the town (just dinner really).
Saturday morning will be the usual: The weekly grocery shopping with my daughter and then back home to do a little yard work (just a few low branches to cut down this week). I also have a few odd jobs around the house that need tending to.
One of the highlights of weekend is getting to watch more of the Tour de France. The competition will really heat up on Sunday as they hit the Alps.

I'm going to an observatory this weekend! I'm excited because I've never looked through a telescope before. :banana::banana::banana:

Saturday, the PB Wisconsin Meet-Up with 35 people attending.

Sunday, worship with the Peddler family.

It's all sounds like a small foretaste of Heaven. I wish ya'll could be there.

I'm going to an observatory this weekend! I'm excited because I've never looked through a telescope before.

This sounds fantastic! I've never looked through a telescope (unless you count the little ones) before either. Enjoy!

Saturday, the PB Wisconsin Meet-Up with 35 people attending.

I read the meet-up thread and got a little jealous. You guys will have a great time! Why are there so many PBers living in Wisconsin and not Montana? Is it the cheese?

Well, don't forget, they are coming from Illinois, Iowa, Ohio and Wisconsin. If it wasn't for that big lake in the way we could probably get a bunch from Michigan.

I read the meet-up thread and got a little jealous. You guys will have a great time! Why are there so many PBers living in Wisconsin and not Montana? Is it the cheese?

This Friday I don't want to talk about other than to say by God's grace it will be good (but routine and busy).

Last Friday, now that was wonderful, mountain biking at about 8,000 feet, almost all downhill with a cool breeze and beautiful view, after a good meal. God is good.

Tomorrow will hopefully be a quieter day. I've had to stick around the office all day because of near back-to-back counseling appointments.

Tomorrow all the Captains in the Brigade "get" to have PT with the new Brigade Commander. Fun! After that I'll visit my Soldiers and hopefully punch out by 3:30pm so that I can spend time with my in-laws who are in town through Saturday. Right now, as I type this, they are at the Eisenhower Presidential Library and Center in Abilene. And I'm here. Waiting on my 1500 appointment.

Work tomorrow. Eat in and maybe go to a movie with the wifey.

Saturday- Moot court board meeting Saturday morning with a brief meeting with my committee afterwards, go to in-laws for lunch and hang out there for rest of the day. Maybe ride bikes and play some xBox360.

Sunday- Worship.

XBOX 360? Repent.

PS3 rocks. :cool:

Well, after the last phone call I will either be working Saturday or fired! Seems like the agreement that we made regarding my not working on the Lord's Day just went out the window as far as the owners go.

Tomorrow will hopefully be a quieter day. I've had to stick around the office all day because of near back-to-back counseling appointments.

Tomorrow all the Captains in the Brigade "get" to have PT with the new Brigade Commander. Fun! After that I'll visit my Soldiers and hopefully punch out by 3:30pm so that I can spend time with my in-laws who are in town through Saturday. Right now, as I type this, they are at the Eisenhower Presidential Library and Center in Abilene. And I'm here. Waiting on my 1500 appointment.

It is one of my goals in life to visit every Presidential library.

Ummmm... let's see. Friday - prepare for Sunday. Saturday - prepare for Sunday. Sunday - declare what has been prepared.

Saturday we have a softball game scheduled that is probably going to take place; on Friday and probably Saturday morning I'll be working on a documentary. Sunday should be a fellowship meal, so I will attempt to incite a rousing theological discussion amongst the Calvinist Club. :)

I'm going to an observatory this weekend! I'm excited because I've never looked through a telescope before.

That does sound fun! I took my wife to our local Planetarium Tuesday for a public show. It was fun and romantic looking at the faux stars.

Looks like cool weather here for the weekend - the forecast for tomorrow is only 95. I probably need to do some yard work.

Tomorrow, I get to go fishing with my best friend. She'll catch more fish than I will. Cool.

Saturday I'll be putting up a pull-up bar in the gym - I've wanted a pull up bar for ages! (I can only do two or three at the moment). Then in the afternoon I'll be having a BBQ with my family.

Sunday afternoon I have to travel for a far away meeting Monday morning, but I'm looking forward to a special meal with my family before I go. Any gaps are filled with playing with my kids.

That does sound fun! I took my wife to our local Planetarium Tuesday for a public show. It was fun and romantic looking at the faux stars.

I loved my one visit to the planetarium during my childhood! I'm glad that you and your wife enjoyed your visit! My fiance is coming with me to the observatory tomorrow night.

-----Added 7/17/2009 at 06:42:42 EST-----

This sounds fantastic! I've never looked through a telescope (unless you count the little ones) before either. Enjoy!

Thanks! We're both looking forward to it.

...with all of my hippie liberal friends who love to shop organic.

Pfft. It doesn't require being a hippie to love local, organic produce. (Though the quality of organic food varies depending on the attention the farmer paid to the soil's health.) Insecticides are crazy poisonous! I love farmer's markets for the local produce they make available. Out of season foreign fruits have nothing on in-season locally grown ones!

Mum and I went down to Sacramento today to do a bit of shopping. We went to the mall so she could get sunglasses, and then we went to WholeFoods for the best yoghurt in all of California (and the best priced locally grown cherries we've seen this season). We also went with hope of attaining some linzer schnitte, but they didn't have any in the bakery, so I picked up Stone Brewery's 2009 limited brew for my dad and me to try instead.

Maybe tomorrow I can talk Mum into driving out to the fruit stand that's run by a bunch of the local farmers so that we can get some good fruit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back