Trinitarian Bible Society - New KJV Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Luxury Calfskin leather Windsor Bible in presentation box arrived today. Wow! The sewn binding with high end paper and decorative head & tail bands and semi-yapp page protection and gilt page edges with two marker ribbons is pretty amazing for $32!

I agree, so much so that I ordered another copy for my wife. She loves it too.:book2:

I just received mine and like it very much. Looks a bit like my Allan and Sons from a distance. Don't get me wrong, for $32 you will not find a better-made Bible, but there are some weaknesses with this edition. First is the paper, which I find has a bit more bleed-through then in my other TBS/Cambridge Bibles. Secondly, the font style takes a bit to get used to, as it is one that I am unfamiliar with. Again, for the cost you will not find anything comparable to this. The calfskin is nice (not leather-lined--expected, given the cost) and it seems solidly smyth-sewn. I also like the size quite a bit, a bit larger then the Pitt Minion, yet still smaller then the standard-size Bibles. A steal (alright, bad word choice) of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back