True Covenanter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the website has ALOT of interest to the confessional presbyterian in particular. A good resource.

Fine, but beware of separatism.

I agree Chris. I know that the owners of this site, and of the other Covenanter site have major issues when it comes to schism, and it is important that one makes a note of this when visiting their websites. That being said, I view them much like SWRB, they have problems, but at the same time reprint/make available some good literature that just isn't found anywhere else.

I am aware of the separatism, now that you mention it. I think they have good stuff. I have many temptations which snare me, but separatism isn't one of them.

I am aware of the separatism, now that you mention it. I think they have good stuff. I have many temptations which snare me, but separatism isn't one of them.
Well, that is a good thing no doubt (that separatism is not a temptation to you). Not sure if I would have been tempted this way or not. Early in my 'TR' development, I bought a copy of James Durham's Treatise Concerning Scandal which introduced me to 2nd Reformation thought on the subject, and probably inoculated me sufficiently from that path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back