Trying to remember book title...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyG

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi all,

I can't for the life of me find a book I heard recommended, some months back on a podcast, by a reformed author on the good duty of Christians to bear children. If I remember right it was fairly new, and by a fairly well known guy.

Do you remember the podcast? I'd be interested as well.

Relatedly, have any of you noticed how low profile awareness has been of our coming population bomb (since 2008)? I follow the higher education world, and educational institutions have been aware of this for some time, and the danger it poses to their continued existence (covid has simply precipitated what many of them were seeing as inevitable).

Yet it seems almost nobody has been talking about it in the broader public! So weird...

Relatedly, have any of you noticed how low profile awareness has been of our coming population bomb (since 2008)? I follow the higher education world, and educational institutions have been aware of this for some time, and the danger it poses to their continued existence (covid has simply precipitated what many of them were seeing as inevitable).

Yet it seems almost nobody has been talking about it in the broader public! So weird...
Oops! That should be "depopulation bomb."

Maybe:

https://www.heritagebooks.org/produ...Jesus-the-lord-of-our-family-size-hekman.html

Recommendd by Joel Beeke.

Thanks, guys! I'll check them both out!

Edit: Oh, it's the same book. :) thank you. That looks like it will be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back