Two Gillespie books for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
EpcScots.jpg
For a very limited time get two books by George Gillespie, English Popish Ceremonies (43.50 retail) and the Scottish Commissioners Sermons (54.50) for a really great price. Choose priority shipping if you are needing the books right away; otherwise choose media mail. This is a USA offer only. This offer is not available at the Naphtali website; use these links in this offer.

$34 for both books media mail. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=T6XL6CYMCS28Y

$40 for both books priority mail. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPY5NWCZH95EJ

George Gillespie, Dispute Against the English Popish Ceremonies.
2013. 544pp. Regular retail $43.50. Smyth Sewn
hardbound, dust jacket, color frontispiece. Foreword,
Historical Introduction, Overview & Analysis, Bibliography,
Indices. More information: New Book Prepublication sale: Gillespie, English Popish Ceremonies | Naphtali Press

Alexander Henderson, Robert Baillie, George Gillespie, Samuel
Rutherford. Sermons Preached before the English
Houses of Parliament by the Scottish Commissioners to the
Westminster Assembly of Divines, 1643
Introduction by Guy M. Richard. Edited by Chris Coldwell.
2011. 592 pages. Regular retail $54.50.
More information: Sermons of Rutherford, Gillespie, Baillie and Henderson | Naphtali Press
This offer is not available at the Naphtali website; use these links up above to purchase.

You *do* realize that you are killing those of us who do not live in the United States, don't you? So I hope you come to my funeral.

I hear you; but it is the postage rate that is the killer. I cannot mail the two books together or separate into Canada for under $37.

Chris: My mind can appreciate the logistics but my heart can't bear the injustice of it.

It seems to be unjust. There used to be such a thing as "surface rate" that leveled the postage playing field; the US killed that off the years ago. I've found no similar alternative.

I hear you; but it is the postage rate that is the killer. I cannot mail the two books together or separate into Canada for under $37.

I know postage here would be even worse. If they ever get budget fkights to the USA, it would probably be cheaper for me to collect from you!

Hello Mr. Coldwell,

I want to thank you for posting this great deal on the books. I have received mine today and believe I will get much profit out of reading them. They look like very well-made editions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back