Typing in tongues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha. As one of the pastors at the oddball charismatic church that I used to go to many years ago taught me to say..."My spirit bares witness with that."
His spirit does what? O_O ... he sure it's not a demon, incubus?

I'm not a proponent of typing in tongues, although I can't disagree that typing with tongues sounds fresh and different. Just sanitize your keyboard first.

Seriously, though. I'm picturing several members of our former church who would say, "How do you know the Holy Spirit can't speak through people this way?" And there would be absolutely no way they would be satistied with an explanation of the concept of tongues and why they were used in the NT. :banghead:

I know the feeling, Jennifer. It's quite frustrating.

I'm not a proponent of typing in tongues, although I can't disagree that typing with tongues sounds fresh and different. Just sanitize your keyboard first.

But sanitizer is not the best taste to have in your mouth... :p

What about creating a new product that is part sanitizer, part candy, and part narcotic? I shall call it the Insanitizer! It's for those who want to be fried and bacteria-free.

Okay, this is proof that I am tired and I need to go to bed... I tend to get a little loopy as the night progresses...

What about creating a new product that is part sanitizer, part candy, and part narcotic? I shall call it the Insanitizer! It's for those who want to be fried and bacteria-free.

Okay, this is proof that I am tired and I need to go to bed... I tend to get a little loopy as the night progresses...

I've noticed a lot of your posts have just enough humor in them to always seem slightly loopy. :) But perhaps the part narcotic sentiments are telling... a little more loopy than usual!

If, in your rascally misspent youth, you happened to have memorized the prologue to The Canterbury Tales in Old English, it can pass as "tounges" quite well unless you have a pretty well educated buncha charasmatics. Just sayin. (And taking the 5th Amendment from here out). ;)

I want to get in on the ground floor, here. Send me your business plan - I sense an investment opportunity.

I searched in vain but Google couldn't translate it the closest it did however suggest I try
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
which is a village on Anglesey, Wales. :nowork:

Looks to me like she's just smacking the keyboard.. Kindof like when I have what my friends call a "homerow spaz" which will look something like this:

a;sldkfhas;lkdjf;alskd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back