Upcoming Schuyler KJV according to evangelicalbible.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear the conversations now...

Him: "Honey, I know I said I wouldn't buy another KJV after I got the longprimer 2 years ago, and again when I got the Clarion last year, but this is honestly the last KJV I'll ever need."

Her: "Right..."

Him: "You don't understand! This one has over 200,000 cross references and the WCF in the back!"

Her: "Doesn't that new computer program you just got have a search function and the WCF and every other confession ever made?"

Him: "You mean Logos 5? Well, yes it does, but this is different! Logos 5 doesn't go with me everywhere! This one is portable."

Her: "I thought that's why you got the iPad 3?"

Him: "But this one is bound in highland goatskin!"

Last edited:

Him: "Honey, I know I said I wouldn't buy another KJV after I got the longprimer 2 years ago, and again when I got the Clarion last year, but this is honestly the last KJV I'll ever need."

Him: "You don't understand! This one has over 200,000 cross references and the WCF in the back!"

Her: "Doesn't that new computer program you just got have a search function and the WCF and every other confession ever made?"

Him: "You mean Logos 5? Well, yes it does, but this is different! Logos 5 doesn't go with me everywhere! This one is portable."

:rofl:

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see any mention of it having the WCF in the Bible, but rather only using the Westminister Reference Bible (which doesn't use the confession). The only difference seems to be publisher, and the goatskin.

Trinitarian Bible Society

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see any mention of it having the WCF in the Bible, but rather only using the Westminister Reference Bible (which doesn't use the confession). The only difference seems to be publisher, and the goatskin.

Trinitarian Bible Society

You're right. I don't think it will have the Confessions. I assumed it would because it's a Schuyler, but that was hasty of me.

:rofl:

Double...:rofl:

Now That's Funny Inded!

Love it! Premium Bible Addicts TOTALLY get this. My wife says, "You want another fancy Bible, then sell some of the ones you got to pay for it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back