Upgraded the Board to Version 3.68

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I upgraded the board this afternoon (early AM for you). Everything seems to be fine but please report any glitches if you detect them.

It got kind of dicey for a second and I "freaked out" a bit thinking that I might have really gooned up the board. I found the modules I needed to upgrade and everything seems normal now.

Blessings,

Rich

I think the buttons are the same size, only the window appears smaller. Should encourage shorter quick replies, and not long drawn-out verbose wordy replies. But I don't know. Some people don't know when to quit. They just go on and on and on and on... Know what I mean? Can't shut them up.

:lol:

I think the buttons are the same size, only the window appears smaller. Should encourage shorter quick replies, and not long drawn-out verbose wordy replies. But I don't know. Some people don't know when to quit. They just go on and on and on and on... Know what I mean? Can't shut them up.

Rich,

On a different matter, in the Translations and Manuscripts forum I see that some good threads are going to be bumped off into oblivion -- with the latest about to go being "Why do KJ Only types believe the Westcott and Hort manuscripts are bad?", which has a lot of good info on it. Any way to rectify this?

Thanks for considering it!

Steve

All redundancies should be reported (in writing, in triplicate) to the Department of Redundancy Department.

You can say that again.

BTW, I haven't noticed any difference (except for this thread being here). Nothing looks smaller to me. Everything works the same way it did last week. I've even still got the same bad humor that I always had. I thought an upgrade was supposed to make things better!

{{{Where am I, why is it so dark? I'm in a maze or something. What's going on? Where did the Puritan Board go? Why are my words coming out RED?}}}

Finally! I've been waiting for this board to be normal for quite some time!

But that doesn't mean you got rid of Bawb, does it?

{{{Where am I, why is it so dark? I'm in a maze or something. What's going on? Where did the Puritan Board go? Why are my words coming out RED?}}}

Hmmmmm...

The founder of the Church of Bawb is now typing in red and can't figure out why....

Let's see....whose favorite color is red? Oh, I don't know....maybe....SATAN?!?

Notice that part of the upgrade is that "Gorgeous Bob" is back.

That's worth the three character wide Quick Reply!

The word "anymore" implies there was a time when they could be trusted.

I have the power to turn the smug back on themselves. Bwuhahahahahahaha!!!

Hmmmmm...

The founder of the Church of Bawb is now typing in red and can't figure out why....

Let's see....whose favorite color is red? Oh, I don't know....maybe....SATAN?!?

church_lady.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back