Using Greek in your posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blhowes

Puritan Board Professor
I'm doing a study on Romans 11, about the olive tree passage. Fascinating. Eventually, I'd like to start a thread with questions and thoughts about it, but I'm gonna study it for a while first. Unless I can resolve the questions myself, I'll probably have some questions about some of the Greek words used and why different Greek words were used in different parts of the passage. In the mean time, I just wanted to ask if anybody has figured out a way to include Greek words in your posts? I can't seem to find any font tags.
Thanks,
Bob

blhowes said:
I'm doing a study on Romans 11, about the olive tree passage. Fascinating. Eventually, I'd like to start a thread with questions and thoughts about it, but I'm gonna study it for a while first. Unless I can resolve the questions myself, I'll probably have some questions about some of the Greek words used and why different Greek words were used in different parts of the passage. In the mean time, I just wanted to ask if anybody has figured out a way to include Greek words in your posts? I can't seem to find any font tags.
Thanks,
Bob

Bob,

I may be able to add a modification for a font tag box, but until then, I believe you can always just type font=X in brackets around text.

So for example, [code:1]arete[/code:1] should yield
arete

Hmmm... it did not work. Let me see what I can do. Good suggestion.
test again

test again

[font=Bwgrkl, Bibleworks greek font]test third time[/font]

[font=Bwhebl, Bibleworks hebrew font]test Hebrew font[/font]

test Tecknia font

test Tecknia font

[Edited on 12/22/2004 by fredtgreco]

Originally posted by Puritanhead
I just see code gibberish where Greek was intended.

That was because the bbcode tags were affected by the changeover from phpbb to xmb. It should be fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back