Values Voters Debate streaming live online @ 6:30 CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

crhoades

Puritan Board Graduate
ValuesVoterDebate.com

Please forgive me not putting this in the politics forum. This is a debate that won't be largely televised except on a Christian station on satellite. Rudy, Mitt, McCain, and Thompson all opted out of this. It is being hosted by World Net Daily's Joseph Farrah and will focus on issues such as abortion, same-sex marriage etc. Alan Keyes is also attending along with the rest of the "second tier".

I put it here so more of you can tune in and watch. I humbly request that if you are watching it and want to discuss the candidates answers to please start a thread in the politics forum as I want to keep the rules around here and not heat up the general discussion forum - besides don't want to melt any arcade games!

If you haven't signed up for the politics forum we'll find a link for you.

Discuss it here:

Huckabee First
Paul Second
Keyes Third

Yeah, I'm actually looking at Huckabee's website. I like some of his policies. I'm not too sure what "FairTax" is... but i'm going to look it up. I see you like Ron Paul? (He' a little crazy for me) :D

Just a reminder to keep our discussions in the Politics forum. This was just for a general announcement. Carry on.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back