Van Mastricht vol 2 for Kindle

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hyslop

Puritan Board Freshman
Hey all,

so I recently finished vol 1 Prolegomena by van Mastricht and absolutely loved it. Found it clear, logical, persuasive, and experiential. However, I read it on kindle and just noticed that vol 2 is only available in hardcover. I was wondering if anyone knew when vol 2 will be available in a kindle edition?

thanks

Hi, welcome to PB. We have folks here who likely can answer that question. Meantime, so folks know how to address you, please fix your signature. See the instructions under signature rules at the bottom of the page.
Hey all,

so I recently finished vol 1 Prolegomena by van Mastricht and absolutely loved it. Found it clear, logical, persuasive, and experiential. However, I read it on kindle and just noticed that vol 2 is only available in hardcover. I was wondering if anyone knew when vol 2 will be available in a kindle edition?

thanks

I typically try to avoid discussing matters that pertain to my work on the Lord's Day, but I will give you a brief answer. We are currently working on an e-book of volume two, along with the rest of William Perkins. Our e-books have sadly taken a backseat to print. We have hopefully worked out the kinks that have caused that to be the case.

I will be happy to answer more questions tomorrow. Also, welcome to the board. I am glad you enjoyed van Mastricht. Now that we have officially completed Perkins, that frees up some of our team for other larger projects.

I typically try to avoid discussing matters that pertain to my work on the Lord's Day, but I will give you a brief answer. We are currently working on an e-book of volume two, along with the rest of William Perkins. Our e-books have sadly taken a backseat to print. We have hopefully worked out the kinks that have caused that to be the case.

I will be happy to answer more questions tomorrow. Also, welcome to the board. I am glad you enjoyed van Mastricht. Now that we have officially completed Perkins, that frees up some of our team for other larger projects.
Thanks heaps for taking the time to reply Robert! That is helpful to know :) And yea when you do have time tomorrow or another day, I would love to know if you have any idea when vol2 is projected to be available. I just found him to be so helpful

Thanks heaps for taking the time to reply Robert! That is helpful to know :) And yea when you do have time tomorrow or another day, I would love to know if you have any idea when vol2 is projected to be available. I just found him to be so helpful
Will do, brother. We have two volumes done with five to go. It is a large translation project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back