Van Til’s Trinitarian Theology: Reformed or Revisionist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvdm

Puritan Board Junior
In light of recent critiques of Van Til, this lecture should be interesting:

Lane will address Van Til's "three person/one person" statement as he did in his doctoral dissertation on Van Til's Trinitarian theology and in some of his published writings.

In so doing, he will attempt to clear CVT of revisionism and present him as within the Reformed theological tradition of Trinitarian theology.

Peace,
Alan

Yes, I would imagine that would be one of the main questions he would address, that and Van Til's idea of paradox.

Lane will address Van Til's "three person/one person" statement as he did in his doctoral dissertation on Van Til's Trinitarian theology and in some of his published writings.
When I saw this comment I thought you meant our friend Mr Greenbaggins. I thought How 'strange' :) Lane would have done his doctoral dissertation on Van Til's teacher, Vos.

Then Mr Greenbaggins responded:
Yes, I would imagine that would be one of the main questions he would address, that and Van Til's idea of paradox.
I then realised you were talking about Lane Tipton.

Mystery solved :)

Stephen, you are not supposed to change Lanes, even if you're on a two-Lane highway.
Lane, before we have a discussion about the correctness of changing lanes, we first need to have a discussion about what side of the road to drive on. Do you know what country I live in? ;) Road rules are different here. We can change lanes freely here (within the road rules of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back