Van Til Thread Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Did someone blow up the Van Til thread we were discussing? I got an error when trying to go into it and now its not there at all.

There seem to be two missing threads. The Ralph Smith Review and the Webmaster takes on VanTil. Any other thread missing????

Lately, I've also had some of my posts disappear as well. Like I post, look at it, hit today's posts, its not updated, go in and check and my post never happened.

Originally posted by Paul manata
I have no clue. I was wondering the same thing. I U2U'd Fred about it and he said he didn't know anything about it. I thought Webmaster deleted it because I was told that there was a possibility someone may have been harsh? That's odd that this thread, which was based of the Smith thread (which is also missing) is now missing. Blade, any conspiracy theory?

If someone was harsh, or I didn't like what they said, I would have told them in the post.

It is deleted though - nowhere to be found.

Paul, repost your critique again and we'll start over. (No I'm not kidding. It wasn't that long and the interaction was not that difficult to repost).

[Edited on 1-4-2005 by webmaster]

Originally posted by puritansailor
Ok. I see the smith thread is back, but it's missing a few posts. Do we have a mole?

who's the mole? This would be a cool reality show, The Mole on The Puritan Board

You could host it. :lol:

Ya know, since I can talk about it now, I used to be a mole on the board when it first opened. I came in under another screen name and stirred things up on purpose, called people names, used lots of ad hominem stuff, be snippity, get them all riled up. Now that's fun in a wierd sort of way. It got the board fiery at times.

This has got to be a glitch in the board. It might be that Fixato was fixing something. I don't think it could be anything else.

Originally posted by fredtgreco
This has got to be a glitch in the board. It might be that Fixato was fixing something. I don't think it could be anything else.

Starting to sound like the Matrix. A glitch in the board;)

CT

Originally posted by webmaster
Originally posted by puritansailor
Ok. I see the smith thread is back, but it's missing a few posts. Do we have a mole?

who's the mole? This would be a cool reality show, The Mole on The Puritan Board

You could host it. :lol:

Ya know, since I can talk about it now, I used to be a mole on the board when it first opened. I came in under another screen name and stirred things up on purpose, called people names, used lots of ad hominem stuff, be snippity, get them all riled up. Now that's fun in a wierd sort of way. It got the board fiery at times.

What was your alias? :cool:

Originally posted by ChristianTrader
Originally posted by fredtgreco

Starting to sound like the Matrix. A glitch in the board;)

CT

Oh man, this is just like deja vu! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back