Veggie Tales "Easter Egg" Coloring Kit???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMcFadden

Puritanboard Commissioner
VeggieEggs! Easter Egg Coloring Kit
Retail Price: $4.99
Preferred Customer Price: $3.49
( In Stock )
In the "you've got to be kidding" category . . . CBD, seller of Bavinck, Berkhof, Horton, Sproul, Muller, and Calvin, is now hawking the "Veggie Tales Easter Egg Coloring Kit" . . . just in time for "Easter." Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :barfy:

Stock Number: WW000806

Invite your favorite Veggie friends for an "eggs-traordinary" celebration! You and your kids will have fun creating Easter basket gifts that look just like Bob, Larry, Petunia, Laura the Carrot, Madame Blueberry, Junior Asparagus, and the whole gang. Includes 12 character wraps, 6 color tablets, one wire egg dipper, 38 stickers, and 6 egg-drying holders.

We bought them for the kiddies since we celebrate Easter, but not Easter. They were cheap at the local "bible" store and since the kiddies don't really watch veggie tales they might as well be something other than what they claim to be.

Hope that made sense.

CBD, seller of Bavinck, Berkhof, Horton, Sproul, Muller, and Calvin, is now hawking the "Veggie Tales Easter Egg Coloring Kit"

You mean CBD, seller of Osteen, Hinn, Hagee and a certain Easter film of Mel Gibson? Certainly not! :lol:

I wonder what the correlation is between PBers who celebrate Halloween and PBers who decorate "Easter" eggs.

Actually, I generally have a higher tolerance for Easter eggs than I do for Veggie Tales.

mholdervt.jpg

I actually love VeggieTales. It's just about the only show my son watches as well. Always dances to the theme song.

... breaking into song ...

We are the pirates who don’t do anything
We just stay at home and lie around
And if you ask us to do anything
Well just tell you we don’t do anything

... sorry ...

Uh oh! Do you think there's time for me to qualify as a "Preferred Customer" by April 23rd?!?!

It's only a month away- and I've never bought a product from them. I always seem to put myself into these nerve-wracking situations!!!

I used to really love VeggieTales (still think they're funny actually), but I noticed that my kids were more likely to relate the VeggieTale story onto the Biblical text than vice-versa.

For instance, when talking about Jonah and Nineveh - they would think the Ninevites were fish slappers. *sigh*

I used to really love VeggieTales (still think they're funny actually), but I noticed that my kids were more likely to relate the VeggieTale story onto the Biblical text than vice-versa.

For instance, when talking about Jonah and Nineveh - they would think the Ninevites were fish slappers. *sigh*

You mean they aren't? :(

OK, OK, I give. I didn't know that we had such devoted devotees of the eggs and bunnies on the PB.

And on the third day, the child rose up to the table where the magic bunny left chocolate eggs, marshmallow peeps, Cadburry Cremes, foil novelties, and baby chicks. And, behold, the paterfamilias spaketh unto them saying: "Suffer the peeps to be eaten not, and lean not on those hollow eggs with your clean tunic. We are leaving for church in but a few minutes and you three will be off the wall bouncing all morning."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back