Verizon DSL anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
My new work place is absolutely wonderful, but they have not dug up and updated their cable lines in YEARS so I cannot get high def cable nor high speed cable internet. :down:

Annoyed because I love high speed net access and own a 42" wide screen Plasma TV I had to do something.

Well, I got the ok to get Direct TV so my Plasma will still be useful. :up: But what about the net? Well, I had to have a phone line installed, which I don't need to make calls, but do need for the Direct TV and Tivo service and now for DSL. :um:

I know DSL is not as fast or good as cable, but I hope it's decent enough. I have net access here at work but I can't update my website from a work PC nor can I download music. It's been a month since I did either and it is annoying me.:(

Anyone have Verizon DSL?

Originally posted by houseparent
My new work place is absolutely wonderful, but they have not dug up and updated their cable lines in YEARS so I cannot get high def cable nor high speed cable internet. :down:

Annoyed because I love high speed net access and own a 42" wide screen Plasma TV I had to do something.

Well, I got the ok to get Direct TV so my Plasma will still be useful. :up: But what about the net? Well, I had to have a phone line installed, which I don't need to make calls, but do need for the Direct TV and Tivo service and now for DSL. :um:

I know DSL is not as fast or good as cable, but I hope it's decent enough. I have net access here at work but I can't update my website from a work PC nor can I download music. It's been a month since I did either and it is annoying me.:(

Anyone have Verizon DSL?

My aunt has verizon dsl.It seemed to work okay.However,I think a good dsl service is according to your location of service.Find somebody close by who also use it.

Originally posted by houseparent

Anyone have Verizon DSL?

I have it and it is great. It's probably not as fast as cable but it's fast enough.

However the price goes up quite a bit after one year especially if you do not sign up for another year of service.

Well, what's annoying so far is that I have to wait until SEPTEMBER 9TH until it is activated! What's the deal with that? With cable it was "activated" the day I called for it.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back