Veterans Day "Thank You" Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discounted and free meals and my Dad just had to be in Afghanistan. Come on! Haha, but seriously thank you all Puritanboard veterans.

Where are you going to eat Ben? I think I will check out Texas Road house, for the last two years the line at Applebees was around the block where I was. Bless you Ben for serving along with all Vets in here.

Where are you going to eat Ben? I think I will check out Texas Road house, for the last two years the line at Applebees was around the block where I was. Bless you Ben for serving along with all Vets in here.

I'll be eating at either Texas Roadhouse or Olive Garden. :)

Ahh... I love being thanked!

Can I get a free pass to pick out and kick the rear of some of the folks I see at the "occupy" rallies on the news...preferably one with a sillly Guy Fawkes mask on?

Can I get a free pass to pick out and kick the rear of some of the folks I see at the "occupy" rallies on the news...preferably one with a sillly Guy Fawkes mask on?

Except to them it's the V for Vendetta mask, not the Guy Fawkes mask.

If I had one you'd be the first to get it.

4BdRo.jpg

I went to Olive Garden with my DD214, and came away with not just a free meal but also a $10.00 gift card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back