Video on social media and subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
I am looking for some help from experienced creators of video sermon clips. We now have the ability to produce video sermons and upload them to the internet. The main place I have been doing this is through Vimeo (we have a Pro account). I know I can post the Vimeo link on Facebook and Twitter, but I am looking to get the best possible use out of both the full video and a short one minute clip on social media. Can someone advise on:
  1. What is the best way to create subtitles for the video clip? I know Facebook can create subtitles that I can review and edit. But how could I get subtitles for Twitter and Instagram? Can the Facebook subtitles somehow be “burned into” the video? Since most people scroll through a social media feed with sound off, I think subtitles are very helpful.

2. Is there a way to ensure that the video posted to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram will auto-play in the native feed? That is far preferable to a link (even with a still image).

3. Is there a good way to crosspost to multiple social media networks (given the parameters above)?
Any help is appreciated. I do have good PC software (Adobe Suite, Wondershare Filmora, and Vimeo Pro account).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back